Well & Able Holdings Pte Ltd

Specialized in Building Materials

Export to Asia, the Middle East, Europe & South Africa | Established over 20 years

 2nd year  Verified
Supplier

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies View BR Profile

Home > Company Information > Trading Services

Trading Services

Well & Able Holdings Pte Ltd - We Pursuit of Innovative Building System Overseas We Pursuit of Innovative Building System Overseas

Trading Profile

With our extensive track record of over 275 major and mid-sized projects in China, Singapore and across the globe, we are well-placed to lead the resurgence of the pre-fabrication movement and address the growing demand for fast, efficient and sustainable construction methodology.

Product Portfolio

Besta board, besta hollow core panel, besta ALC panel, high frequency welded H-beams, pre-stress-hollow core concrete panel.

Integrated Supply Chain

Supply chain management in the integration of purchasing, production, circulation and sales. Improve the operating performance, reduce the time required and ensure the quality for products,greatly running down stocks and lower costs of my company.

OEM

Our OEM service enables us to improve the speed of new arrivals admission´╝îMinimum capital investment risk, meet the Products requirement in a wider range promptly.

Quality Control

Our product testing process is strictly monitored to ensure the best quality for our clients. We inspect every step of production from original materials to the finished products before shipping every time.

Inspection and Documentation

We have authoritative product testing once two years with professional testing report for each item keep on a file.

Shipping

All payments for goods to be delivered are 30% payment as deposit in advance. The remaining 70% payment to be done within one week before shipment otherwise the seller may at its discretion refuse to deliver future goods until such payments are made.Unloading of containers on site is excluded from seller.

Minimum Order and Delivery

MOQ: 20GP
Delivery time will be 30 days after deposit.

Management and Staff

We have excellent working line and well-developed operation department.

Communication

Employees are good at English both speaking and writing.

Major Buyers

Our main clients is from Asia, Middle East, Europe and South Africa.

Major Suppliers

We have suppliers nearby Shanghai.

Brands

We are self-brand company.

Expertise

We are committed in the pursuit of innovative, environment-friendly and energy-saving building system by creating, producing and providing products and services that perceptively engage customers globally.

Contact Details

Send your inquiry direct to this supplier

Well & Able Holdings Pte Ltd

Address: No. 12 1818 Lane Lianhang Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, Shanghai, China (201100)

Tel:  (86 21) 34780565  Ext : 825

Fax:  (86 21) 34780565

Homepage Address: http://www.globalsources.com/wellnable.co

Other Homepage Address: www.wellnable.com

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies Learn more

Supplier and product information updated September 19, 2017.

Request for quotations

Fast and easy to use

Receive tailored offers

Compare quotations

Learn more

Close

Please select your preferred language:

If you wish to change the language or use the original language later, please refer to the header or footer for more language options.

Verified Manufacturer
The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goods. View BR Profile

Is the product image unclear or different from the product description? Is the product description or specifications incorrect or confusing?

Yes | No

Thank you!

Your submission has been received and will be reviewed.

Close

Contact Supplier:

MR Gary, Tong

Manager

MS Leo, Xu

Marketing Personnel

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

 Chat 

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Back to Top